If tumblr changes ANYTHING, I swear, my life will be over.
please follow http://ihavetostopthinking.tumblr.com/ you’ll love her
- Augustus Waters: "May I see you again?"
- Hazel Grace: "Sure."
- Augustus Waters: "Tomorrow?"
- Hazel Grace: "Patience, grasshopper. You don't want to seem overeager."
- Augustus Waters: "Right, that's why I said tomorrow. I want to see you again tonight. But I'm willing to wait all night and much of tomorrow. I'm serious."
- Hazel Grace: "You don't even know me. How about I call you when I finish this?"
- Augustus Waters: "But you don't even have my phone number."
- Hazel Grace: "I strongly suspect you wrote it in this book."
- Augustus Waters: "And you say we don't know each other."
i like how this is focused on the background, not on the person
we could make this really deep and say its like its focussing on HER background and life experiences rather than just her pretty face and what she ‘seems’ to be. Something we all want. k ignore me now
A newspaper photographer was trying to take a picture of the fog looking over Wuhan Yangtze River in Wuhan, at Hubei province in China.
In the background you will notice a body falling. It’s unbelievable how many words a photo can say. People getting on with their lives, cars driving past and someone so low in their lives they feel they need to take their own and it going unnoticed by the rest of the world.